Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Jump Start Your Business with Small Business Camp

Jump Start Your Business with Small Business Camp



It's true,
... over the next 90 days you can jump start your business, make more money, and launch your dream lifestyle beginning with just an idea.

How?

That's where my team and I come in. My name is Andrew Morrison and I've assembled a talented team of internet, sales, finance, legal and operations professionals who are dedicated to helping you take your business to the next level.

You may not know me yet, I realize, but I hate to think of you wasting another year of your life (and possibly thousands of dollars) trying to "crack the code" in business - only to discover your plan was flawed from the beginning.

Our 90 day small business training program will give you the tools to increase your sales in record time. Begin with the weekend Small Business Camp and stay motivated with our weekly group coaching sessions.

"Small Business Camp was the best investment I ever made for my startup small business. My company went from making almost no real revenue to generating an extra $43,000 dollars within the last 11 months alone. I am finding the more I apply his strategies -- the more money I make. I wish I could of applied many of his strategies faster and earlier. Heck, this brother even named my most profitable website - SearchEnginePlan.com".
Kamau Austin, www.SearchEnginePlan.com

---------------------------------------------------------

"One of Andrew's ideas generated $18,000 for me within six weeks. I suggest you work with him before your competitor does!"
Tonja Oates, CPA, www.thetmogroup.com

---------------------------------------------------------

If you are ready to start your own business, you need to contact Mr. Morrison. ASAP. Small Business Camp is not for the faint of heart. He speaks the truth about the possibilities of your business idea in clear, no nonsense terms. Name your business idea, and if there is a market for it, he’ll start you on the path with the essential tools necessary for tremendous personal and financial success. Then, the rest is up to you!"

Stephanie Yvette Cole, New York, NY

---------------------------------------------------------

The Small Business Camp is fantastic! In one weekend, we drove through a college semester worth of how to think like an entrepreneur, and discussed how to break through barriers that hold us back in growing our businesses. But the great ideas on what I needed to do over the next 90 days, the marketing tools and the group follow-up sessions were the best.
Tony Chapelle, Founder, Securities Pro

UPCOMING DATES

NEW YORK
(Saturday from 9am-7pm and Sunday from 1pm-6pm)
LOCATION: The Career Center
185 Madison Avenue (nr. 34th street)
13th floor
New York, NY 10016

2007
A- Saturday, Feb. 3rd and Sunday, Feb. 4th
B- Saturday, Mar. 17th and Sunday, Mar. 18th

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home